View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 02:24 PM   #34
RaiderDaveMusic
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2002 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Please let me know if you find any major errors in the roster.

Also, as always, please give me your feedback on the roster and how it is playing for you.

Enjoy!
This just saved me 3 months on attempting to do this roster!!! Stoked I found this by accident Friday when I logged into madden 18 looking for your 1994 file. So epically stoked!!!! I will be running an entire franchise season.

Rich Gannon is left handed and uses more of the QB standard style 1... he was a side arm thrower nearly every play, though he did move the ball around a bit to change throwing angles... he was so epic, all these years later I still despise bill callahan changing the game plan 2 days before the game... Tim brown and Jerry rice did an interview basically saying callahan threw the game intentionally and savatoged the game plan they worked on leading up to the game and completely changed it.

I use Custom sliders and will be removing BIG HITTER, HIGH MOTOR and turning off ballhawk. This improves the game at levels most people never imagine on player animations for the tackles. The game plays more like real football without those arcade cheese mode warp moves created from those traits.

Last edited by RaiderDaveMusic; 09-26-2018 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Typos and added info