View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 10:11 PM   #21
MalibuTaylor
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Malibu Taylor's M19 “Coach Mode "Zero" slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoon007
How exactly to you increase HB overall 10 points? Are there specific areas you increase?
What’s up raccoon

You add 10pts to rookie HB’s highest OVR points
Ok so let’s say rookieA got a power OVR 68. Elusive OVR 74.receiving OVR 64
In this case,you’ll add 10pts to his highest OVR which is 74

Now first thing you do is make his awareness to 85 at the least. (apply this to every rookie HB no matter what).
Second ,try to increase elusive number without influencing power,and receiving number (although it’s not a big deal even if power OVR and receiving goes up a little).thats it!!

—Example
If it’s elusive OVR I would usually increase
elusive, vision ,spin, juke, agility etc, I wouldn’t change speed ,acc, less he is 86 or less, also I wouldn’t change strength that much.

If it’s power OVR I would usually increase strength to mid 80 to high 80.
Trucking,vision, breaking tackle etc.
I wouldn’t change agility,juke,elusive,spin receiving etc

If it’s receiving OVR ,I would add receiving oriented items then agility vision,breaking tackle spin ,juke and ACC etc

Now there are a few all around multi task capable Rookie HB with all 3 OVR almost at the same number ,in that case increase all 3 numbers to the same level
Elusive 72.power 72,receiving72
Will transform to
82,82,82 or close to that number(not necessary had to be all the same)

So you repeat this every year right after draft,I recommend you to do this procedures from draft outlook window so that you can do it team by team not missing any rookie HBs.

A first few season it may take 30-40min,but you get used to it. By season 3or4 you be able to get it done in 15-20 min.

One last note,
If you find undrafted rookie HBs, and if you wanna aquire him, you go ahead and add 10 pts as well

This will get you at the least 18to 25 HBs with 4.0yd/carry+(minimu100 carries) in the league each season throughout 2047-2048 season (make sure to use my xp slider to get this results)

Have a great CFM season and if you have any question ,let me know
Thanx

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 09-29-2018 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove