Thread: Fouls
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #7
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Fouls

Fouls are basically broken, outside of reach ins, as thats the only foul called with any consistency at all. If you constantly are driving in the paint, you will draw shooting fouls, and you will see the occasional foul in the paint on put backs and in the post.

Outside of that, you will be lucky to see any other fouls called. Anyone who says they are seeing plenty of fouls, is either lying or they simply a casual fan, and dont realize how many fouls per game on average happens in a full 48 minute game. Or they constantly are driving and thats how they are saying they see plenty of fouls. But they arent seeing a realistic amount of loose ball, OTB fouls, charges or blocking fouls.

NBA2k has had a issue with a lack of fouls, for many yrs, now, but it was always just a lack of non shooting fouls, same goes for a lack of non steal turnovers, for that matter. But this yr in 19, this is the worst its ever been with a lack of fouls. I cant remember it being this bad, since the very 1st NBA2k game that came out, 20 yrs ago.

Im hoping it get fixed, because there is more people griping about the lack of fouls being called this yr, than at any other time since I 1st started looking around this forum back in I think 08-09. So going to be a lot of ticked off people if they dont fix this problem. All those who do that twittering, and facebook stuff, need to stay on the devs. I dont know nothing about those things, nor do I care too, but I know many use those sites.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts