View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #887
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Way deep into an online cfm now, year 2029, and I don’t know if it was the last patch or just being in 2029, but in the text message portion of play the key moments, I’m seeing more rotation at running back with the carries. There wasn’t anything about this in the patch notes, but I didn’t see this before the patch.

Also looks like qbs are audibling again. this was with 15 second runoff, but after a dead ball when the play clock doesn’t accelerate. May bump runoff back to 20 seconds. it won’t hurt the total play count because i see some games with less than 120 plays, doing play the key moments. With 15 second runoff, you’ll see them flip the play, but they won’t do any long audibles with the 15 second runoff. 3 games and they didn’t doo it, just flipping plays.

Probably will post a slight update in the next few days.

Also, this new way XP is awarded really helps the game a lot. in 2029, there’s only 2 qbs with a 90+ overall. that’s using 4 of my own custom draft classes with real plays, 3 cwsapps and raiders4eva fictional draft classes, and 4 unaltered ea generated draft classes, along with tdawgs XP sliders.

The EA generated draft classes look pretty good. They always have. people just never really see them in action. i think you can trust the ea generated ones as much as the customized ones.

The new XP system makes it hard for most players to progress more than 5-6 points in 6 years time. way more organic gameplay. yes, there’s still probably too many deflections, but now the deflections make sense. there’s no warping. so that’s a step up.

I’ll try to post the update in the next few days.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts