View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #1602
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I'm looking for some feedback for the main forum. I'm not seeing these issues on a continuous basis using sliders in this forum and would like some clarification from the people using one another sliders. I hope some of you are able to weigh in. A & S, your feedback is welcome too. Thank you.

the physics are terrible..warping dbs still magically stopping so the wr can get a step..end zone awareness issues..wrs brain dead and not active..too many one on one wwe tackles..rb jukes and awful vision.

Do some of these issues/concerns happen once in a while? Do they occur every other play, etc........?

rbs with a wide open sideline juke back into the flow of traffic?..db after press coverage get a slight hitch which enables wrs to get open?..lbs and dbs literally warping to the ball jumping with insane verticals and eyes behind their heads?..dbs freezing within 5 yrds of the end zone endline..rbs jogging to the hole after getting a handoff and on lower speeds getting a hitch pause?.one one one wwe tackles with a 170 lb db on a powerback?..ol just freezing in place on a pass block?..wonky excessive cuts by the rb and wonky qb spin outs and turnarounds from the qb?

Preferably, with rosters without trait adjustments if possible.

Thank you.

Last edited by roadman; 10-07-2018 at 10:31 AM.