coach422001
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 18 Teams Custom Tactics Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Thanks!

I would like to know:

- it's possible to change CPU teams tactics? If so, just the default or all?
- CPU teams use edited tactics in CM? If so, just the default or all?
- changes in tactics are noticeable in gameplay?
- if you edit for example Man. City to a "defensive long ball tactic" will they obey or keep the original hardcoded tactic?

Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Operation Sports mobile app
Now that the patch is out later today I'll download and start trying some of these. You can change tactics with the 2 controller method (and obviously in the rosters/team edit on the main menu). I'm still figuring out these game plan. I have a palace test CM where I think they play liverpool second match; should be the test to show if I set liverpool to sit deep and play long ball or possession if they obey or not; I'll set up a tournament with 1 star and 5 star clubs; One thing I may do for a 1 star club playing man city, for example, is set up one of their plans like 'attacking' to something insane like four forwards and 3 of them being defensive players...that should clue me in that if they play a defensive style, start losing, do they change their style and do they follow what you set them for. Watching Matt's stream last night at the start of the 2nd half down 2-0 the CPU team did begin pressuring more. However, they weren't very aggressive I thought in the defensive third to prevent an attacker from going down flank and getting in a cross (that may be gameplay and sliders though not tactics).

May take a few days but I'll let you know what I see as I learn more.