View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:44 AM   #158
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
So wait, what are you doing exactly?

Are you super-simming at normal speed in play the moments, and switching to slow speed when the moment occurs?
Yep. Way better results across the board with this method.

My theory is that the game engine is designed for us to play/watch 40 plays a game. That’s what this gives.

Why 40 plays?

Upon initial setup, the default clock settings are 6 minute quarters with 20 second runoff. That’s probably 30-40 plays.

We’re expecting the sliders to do way to much when it’s really tough to get consistency with 120 plays a game. 40 is a 1/3 of 120. So, it’s a big enough window that you see the gist of the game. Plus, it seems like the game’s overall ebb and flow work way better and seems to get calibrated with the Play the Key Moments. Also, you can get in 4-6 play the moment games in the time you can watch 1 full game.

Another thing, since the last patch, qbs are audibling again if the runoff is at 20 and this playing the moments insures there won’t be too many plays.

I’ve been doing this for a month now. Made 4 small tweaks after the latest patch, but other than that, I’ve been actually playing the game, not twiddling with sliders.

Now, maybe by December or so we the patches will allow for sliders to watch full games, but for now, I’m getting way more bang for my buck with playing the moments.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts