View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #70
sexylexy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders

Hi AlTito, so I used these sliders with a few minor changes that I made I want your opinion on what I can do to make them better. So I’m playing on all star with 10 minute periods I bumped up puck control to 5, hitting power to 40, cpu penalties to 80 and human tripping to 30. I like these sliders but a few issues and I want to know what I should do to make them better because I want to start franchise mode but not until I can get them 100% to my liking. One is that the penalties are still mostly tripping last game the cpu took 7 penalties and 5 were tripping I took 4 penalties and 2 were tripping, I like the sloppy puck control but when I try deking with guys like Bergeron or Marchand they lose the puck most of the time, would an increase in attribute effect help this? Also for the hitting I out hit the cpu 27 to 15 and I noticed a lot of huge hits on my end, I must of had like 10-12 huge checks, any way I can get a few less big hits but still be hitting in the 20 range as well as getting the cpu to hit a little more? Last thing anyway to get more
fighting like in real life and more post whistle penalties?