View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:22 AM   #1630
richnav
Banned

OVR: 0
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
You should expect a wide variety of punts. Wind and kickers play a big factor. Field position too. Yeah a lot go out of bounds but most coaches don’t want a return on punts. Most of us use iMac’s rosters and he changes punter ratings to limit power and accuracy, so that may help with the 70-80 yard punts.

As for stamina: you need to watch the bar at the bottom. You can’t use the trigger for burst/acceleration for more than a few seconds. Juke/spin moves and tackle attempts also drain the bar. It does seem like they run out faster this year, but you can go 80 yards no problem if you time your bursts and moves right. The sliders only really affect how tired they are the next play after being used a lot on one, at least as far as I can tell.

That’s so true about the boost I now have learned to use the sprint sparingly and control the joystick movement carefully and now I’m pretty good at completing a break out run 75%of the time so key to that is use the sprint button sparingly and even when In the open cycle it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports