saybur
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
So a couple of things:

1) Matt has done some research and determined that the CPU is less likely to select busts in a cloud franchise than they are in an offline franchise. This is... really weird but I'm not surprised. It's similar to 2k where they have the psychic ability to know a players peak start and peak end at times and they select accordingly. The good thing (correct me if I'm wrong Matt) is that first rounders aren't lasting all the way to the 6th and 7th round just because they are major busts waiting to happen but they just dont go as early as they should. Annoying but I will (and probably Matt as well) continue to look into it and see what we can find out.

2) I took a few days away to kind of assess how I wanted to approach DC6 and I think after the feedback that I have received from you guys, I want to attack this class with full force. I am going to do add some write ups in the thread at multiple points during the season and give it a little more detail but I really would like to get feedback from you guys throughout. If I give a write up I would really like to hear what you think, what players you are targeted, who looks good, who doesnt... just want to keep the thread alive until DC6 drops. If the process is enjoyable, hopefully we can continue like that. We shall see. With that being said, the DC6 posts will began in a few hours. Thanks for all the support guys.
There seems to still be a hidden importance rating on players. You'll notice some guys get no attention in free agency every time(I do a lot of franchises). Even tho they are rated pretty well they will still be sitting there as a free agent after preseason even. I'm betting this plays a factor in drafts as well, but we can't edit or even see this rating.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk