cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is my new Forum Policy
It's needed based on a few issues I've had in the past

IMPORTANT! (PLEASE READ BELOW!)

NO bullying / inappropriate conversations / trolling. It will not be tolerated.
You will be ignored and reported to an Admin!

Advice, acknowledgments or change considerations will only be given to those with legitimate issues or suggestions by providing evidence of your findings.

Please provide proof via a picture, image or a video of any recommended suggestion changes, reported issues or stat observations.

Broad complaints or criticisms with no supporting evidence will be ignored.

Use my sliders as they are or as a base to fine tune gameplay to your liking.

It's your responsibility to adjust any slider to best fit what you would like to see, not mine.

Not entertaining every dog that barks anymore.

I appreciate your support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED 01 June 2019
Only Added Main Menu Settings, which really don't matter for CPU vs CPU games except for Penalties
No Profile or PlayCall Deletion Necessary only a reset or restart when needed, not after every game.
No slider changes or issues to report with the 1.22 or 1.23 Patch

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders and CPU vs CPU Guide

This is an NFL Offline Franchise (slider and settings) simulator

Simmed game stats are not optimized to match up with 15-minute quarter watched games in Madden Your watched season team stats will ruin your Franchise season because the stats will not match up with the simmed games using 15 minute quarters, your team players will lead in many categories. This is why other slider developers are using 7,8,9 minute Quarters, they are trying to get the stats to match up. I played using 12-minute Quarters for years so I get it, been doing 15-minute Quarters for over 3 years now, which is harder than 12.

These sliders require every game to be watched CPU vs CPU where all 32 teams are under Human control in Offline CFM, using 15 minute quarters as in the NFL. The results may vary playing any other way. Has nothing to do with not being flexible but a lot to do with the NFL.

I've watched over 2 seasons of CPU vs CPU games now in slow Supersim where I control all 32 teams.

These sliders work for the way I play, Watching every game with 15-minute quarters using Slow Supersim End Game. NOT PLAYING, simming or calling plays.

You are the GM making GM decisions for all 32 teams and watching the results. Not mixing simmed games with played games.

The NFL DRAFT is where you make an impact and follow your draft picks if you choose to do so for all 32 Teams.

I'm happy with the results, I've tried multiple settings and these work as good as I can get in Madden 19 PC.

If you decide to try them, use every setting I have posted or you will not get the same results.

Check em out and let me how they are working for you :-)

Reset your system if needed and Watch at least 3 full games before commenting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MADDEN 2019 GAMEPLAY BUG

***The bug is causing high scoring games where your sliders seemingly aren't effective. Pass completions are inflated, pass coverage seems to be less effective and QB's tend to throw longer passes more effectively. I'm not 100% certain it also affects the running game but in either case, matches aren't playing out as they should.

SOLUTION

Reset your Console or exit out of Madden on the PC when this happens and watch the game again and continue watching games until it appears again and then do another reset. I've had two legit guys test this on the Console and I've tested it on the PC and it works.

I'm not deleting my Profile or Playcall files anymore after every game, I had it right the first time. Deleting the Profile and PlayCall is a time-consuming process after every game that only solves the issue of sliders becoming ineffective temporally, the game will go offensive crazy again.

Play Over Rule
Typically a sign that the game has gone bad is excessive passing yards by both QB's or high scoring in the first Quarter or QB's with over 200 yards or more in the 2nd Quarter.

If you still choose to delete your Profile after every game

To delete/destroy your Profile on the PC
Exit out of Madden after the Game
Go to Documents/Madden NFL 19/settings, make a backup of your Franchise file on your desktop, delete your Profile and Playcall file.
Restart Madden, always within Origin and load your franchise, if it disappeared copy the one on your Desktop to the same location.

Every game starts clean this way. The Madden Profile file may be causing issues with sliders not functioning properly, I'm not 100% on that but deleting it based on my own observations. The Playcall file may not effect anything. Delete both to be safe.

Don't interrupt the games, just let them play in their entirety to be safe.
Checking stats during the games seems to be okay with no issues.

"thenamesfuller" recommend the below for Console players.
1. Load Madden 19
2. Delete profile in the Share and Manage Files sub menu
3. Enter CFM and play only ONE match
4. Quit out of Franchise after match has saved (your Profile will auto save)
5. Leave game and go back to XBOX/PS4 dashboard
5. Make sure you quit out completely.
6. Repeat step 1 and so on.

Thanks for the support!

SLIDER GAME RESULTS
Number of Plays are good, 120 is not the standard, I counted and compared to the number in the NFL.
All Drops are not drops, watching games receivers dropping some passes look realistic.
Pass completion percentages are good: 50's-70's (season averages around 60%)
Passing Yards are good: 200's - 300's (400 are rare)
Running game is good: 100+ yards will happen
Yards per Carry are good: 4.5 and higher
Receiving is good: Drops are reasonable
TLF's are good: just had a game with 9
Sacks are good: Just had a game with 3 seen as many as 8 (Second patch increased sacks)
Interceptions are good: 0-4
Pass Deflections are reasonable and varied
Special Teams and Kicking Game are good now, getting Touchbacks on Kickoffs and long Field Goals.
Injuries are just right
Penalties are good now

SLIDER and GAME SETTINGS

MAIN MENU SETTINGS (MM)
For CPU vs CPU games, it doesn’t matter, just leave them all on OFF or Default
Leave Penalties all on 50 as they are the only MM setting that will screw up slider settings from my testing.

LEAGUE SETTINGS

Commissioner Settings

OFFLINE CFM

Skill Level: ALL PRO
ALL ASSISTS are OFF
GAME SPEED: FAST
GAME STYLE: SIMULATION
LEAGUE TYPE: OWNERS ONLY
INSTANT STARTER: OFF
TRADE DEADLINE: ON
TRADE TYPE: ENABLE ALL
COACH FIRING: ON
SALARY CAP: ON
RELOCATION SETTINGS: NORMAL
INJURY: ON
PRE EXISTING INJURY: OFF You will not get injuries if turned on
PRACTICE SQUAD STEALING: ON
PLAYER PROGRESSION FREQUENCY: WEEKLY

User Team Help

All settings except LEAGUE ADVANCEMENT and SCOUTING are a personal choice:
Auto or Manual as the Owner of each Team

Weekly Training
Trades and Free Agency
Offseason Free Agent Bidding
jury Mangement
Preseason Cut Days
Contract Negotiations
Scout College Players: MANUAL so you can import a Draft Class for your Team.
LEAGUE ADVANCEMENT: MANUAL so the league does not automatically advance to the next week automatically after watching a CPU vs CPU game. This has to be done for every team

Team Settings

Tutorial Pop-Ups: OFF
Auto Progress Players: ON
Fill Roster: ON

SLIDER SETTINGS

Clock Management
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: ON
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds

The numbers in BOLD are the current settings. The numbers in ( ) are the old settings.

Settings are for the CPU & Player. I've always done both to be on the safe side.

Injuries: 20
Fatigue: 50
Min Player Speed Threshold 0
QB Accuracy: 85
Pass Blocking: 65 more realistic total yard stats
WR Catching: 35 Patch 1.21 Reduces high scores, completion percentages, and offensive yards
Run Block: 62 Patch 1.21 (Run and Tackling issues Fixed)
FUM: 40
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 100
INT: 15
Pass Coverage: 100
TAK: 65 Patch 1.21 (Run and Tackling issues fixed)

Special Teams
FG Power: 54 - its possible for the CPU to make a 50+yard Field Goal
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 42 -1 (Based on season stats)
Punt Accuracy: 85
Kickoff Power: 59 -1 (Based on season stats)

Penalties
Offside: 99
False Start: 48 - 51 starts decreasing overall penalties.
Holding: 60
Defensive Holding: 99
Face Mask: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 99
Offensive Pass Interference: ON
Kick Catch Interference: ON
Illegal Block in the Back: 50
Intentional Grounding: ON
Roughing the Passer: 99
Roughing the Kicker: ON
Running into the Kicker: ON

Auto Subs
All 80 in, 60 out except
RB (95 in, 93 out)
WR (85 in, 83 out)
DT (95 in, 93 out)
DE (95 in, 93 out)

Recommended
TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

CPU vs CPU with Slow Supersim: have control of all teams in Owner mode in a Franchise

Controlling all 32 teams
In Franchise Hub just hit R3, pressing down the right stick which will bring up Madden Messenger
Then hit RB to select Create Character
Then Select Team
Then select Style
then Owner
R3 to switch characters or add a new one (Do this for all 32 teams)
R3 means pressing down the right stick

Watching Games
Go into Supersim by pushing in the left stick, using the B button or going to the pause menu and selecting "Super Sim" after the game starts.
X select Speed Slow
Jump Forward select "End of Game"

Last edited by cdcool; 06-26-2019 at 05:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove