View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 07:06 PM   #895
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Made a couple of slider adjustments and tried a full game. It went pretty good. It was rams and raiders week one of this season. There was 9 deflections in the real game and nine deflections in the game I watched.

Also, I used 20 second runoff, and there was 130 plays. Since the last patch, the qbs audible again, 20 second runoff will give you more audibles and better playcalling. It really helps the run game and creates explosive plays in the pass game.

Haven’t watched but one game. Want to do a few more and see if the 9 deflections a game holds true.

Game looked really good, all across the board.

One last thing, I’m testing these on offline. Deflections don’t seem as bad on offline cfm compared to online cfm.i see nine in the windows I watch in play the moments. But in a full game, offline cfm, I see 9 deflections.

Hated to even test in offline since we can’t go past year 3 without the game crashing. It just sucks being stuck to one game a week with online cfm, wanted to come back and control more teams. Being able to control autosubs, schemes, and depth charts of all the teams really makes this game better.

Online cfm with play the moments is a great thing as well. Really had a good time with it. But I want to watch full games, too. Without being able to set autosubs for the cpu team in online cfm, i just don’t think i can get the game to play right for 4 full quarters online. But offline seems possible. You’ve just got to watch lots of games to stretch it out because the game will end in year 3.

This crashing inyear 4 or 5 glitch holds us back.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove