View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #690
TizziBoy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Correct, all it does is keep you going toward the ball carrier when you do switch.

Whether you are a no-switch player, or if you DO switch (like me), it really has a minimal impact....but what I see from CPU runners (and passing game to a lesser degree has been intriguing).

Ok, I wanted to be sure that somebody switching did actually try it, because I don't switch.

This is a tough choice: true, the runner uses moves much less. BUT in a 2 games sample, it seems to be less effective at least at AM. I'll keep it for some more games, animations are better for sure.

Also I don't know if it's because of this setting or something else, but I missed three crazy user picks, two without any animation triggered despite perfect timing, one with the animation triggered and the ball simply disappearing from my hand and appearing into the receiver's... I know user picks is a big topic this year, I like the fact it's harder, but I really hate when it triggers no animation at all, I defended a few passes with the helmet.
I'm afraid EA messed up with it a bit, launching a patch with the note they are going to change it again is never a good sign, but I'm courious if anybody actually had the same problem after turning on the switch assist.

Well done anyhow, that was hard to find