Old 10-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #167
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Skipping cut scenes and such does alter gameplay. Best way to describe it is, when you skip plays, the game thinks you’re rushing things and rushing things goofs with the consistency of the game.

Even when you don’t skip cut scenes the game can be inconsistent at times. That’s why I experimented with the Play the Moments. It’s the best, sure-fired way to get consistent gameplay and especially stats.

I’ve gotten the game to cut back on completions, I usually see 8-11 a game, but sometimes the game engine isn’t consistent enough to enhance the sliders, and I see 15+ pass deflections, which i don’t want at all.

The key to less deflections is jacking the QB ACC into the 90s. That’s the only way I can get the passing game to look realistic and the completion percentages. It’s just that the pass reaction and pass coverage sliders don’t work as advertised. The pass cover slider controls pass rush more than anything, while the pass reaction slider is kind of all over the place. Still can’t truly decide if it’s reversed or not. But I have been playing with it in the 90s and see less deflection at 90-95 range, but if you jack it to 100, there will be more pass deflections.

Pass Deflections are good, not my issue right now

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports