View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #1735
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky2018
I get what your saying and i feel the same way year after year with EA, but what i've seen with this set is that yea it will call that same penalty often, but it will balance out to about the amount of penalties that you see in a normal NFL game. You just have to get over the fact that it's that particular penalty they keep calling, its a give and take always with EA in order to enjoy their games. thats why others had said use your imagination on the penalty being called, you have to get past the fact the lineman didn't even touch the QB, its the fact they called a penalty of any kind thats the ultimate take away, look at how many years we played madden and NO penalties were called no matter what you did with sliders.

To each their own but I know you will enjoy the game once you get past that as I had to myself. This really is the best overall Madden in awhile, either way best of luck man, hate to see people give up.
You know it's a sad state of a game where you have to play pretend with yourself while actually playing a video game lol. Madden in a nutshell.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove