View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 10:47 AM   #1673
jmonachino
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Hi, just trying to provide some feedback on these!

I played a few games last night on the All Madden sliders (3 to be exact). The first game was a blowout for me, the CPU QB threw 5 picks and got sacked about 8 times. I ended up simming after halftime because I was up by 20 points.

The second game (after increasing the CPU QB accuracy and passblock) was a tiny bit better, but still felt like I didn't truly have to try to win. The CPU QB still threw about 4 picks but didn't get sacked but one time I believe.

The third game, after increasing the QB accuracy even more, I lost. I think I'm getting close to fine tuning it, because in all honesty I still felt like I wasn't fully trying and took the foot off the gas a little bit to try to make it more realistic. So maybe increasing the CPU a little bit more will make it a true challenge where I don't have to internally handicap myself a little bit.

I think these sliders are pretty good all around, just have to tune them a little bit and I'm getting close. So they're a good starting point.

Also side note, I am not very good at this game I don't think. So I was surprised to see that the All Madden sliders in this set were labeled as challenging and I found it easy. I'm either better than I originally thought, or the sliders aren't as challenging as made out.

All in all, I like them! I will keep using them until I find the perfect balance. Thank you for these