View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 12:29 PM   #5
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Is NBA 2K a Mental Drug?

Definitely laughed out loud at the title, ha ha. I hear you man.

We just have to keep it in perspective. These are video games. They are made for us to enjoy and have fun with. I know for some people they have become somewhat of a job, or even a source of income, but that’s not the case with most*of us. They should be looked at as an outlet…even for guys that consider themselves ‘hardcore’…We have to get back to having fun again.

I get it, a lot of us are competitive\ passionate. I’ve played basketball competitively low to mid-level and still play. I’m a pretty passionate guy on the court….but these games man, they are just that to me, games. I used them to relax and get away from all life’s actual stress. The minute a game starts stressing me out is the minute I stop playing it for good. Seems like every moment of some’s 2k experience is miserable and I have no idea how they stomach it. Deleting the game every 2-3*days etc. It’s not worth the anxiety.

Might be time to really reflect on your experience. I know most of us here all love basketball, and for some 2K is all they play. Maybe it’s time move on to less stressful modes within the game itself. Maybe it’s time to supplement your*2k play with other games\outlets so you don’t feel as pressed. Maybe it’s time to put it down for good man. You just have to take a step back and reflect sometimes.

I’ve started rambling…but I hope things get better for you bro…you’ve always been good people.
Advertisements - Register to remove