View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 09:36 PM   #940
dman08
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
It doesn’t seem the same as Robo qb as in past madden’s. The qbs just get the ball out quick like on Sunday’s. The last game i watched had a high qb percentage. From what i can tell, 80 percent days aren’t that rare anymore in the NFL. Also, i’ve Followed the madden sim stats close with normal speed simming the game and i see 80+ a lot on there. I’m not seeing high percentages every game, and when it happens, it feels legit. The pass coverage is really nice on these, thanks to DCthompson. Even if a game has 11+ deflections, it feels legit. You also see a fair amount of busted coverages, especially deep in the season with teams struggling with injuries in the back 7. Also i like that the pass rush feels natural on this, where it’s more about qb hurries than sacks. Dline ratings matter as well. That’s what happened in the following game:

This is from a week 1/year 3 game. One team had no pass rush and that’s why a veteran qb hit 87 percent. The winning team had an 86 overall rating and the losing team was a 79. This was a a divisional game and the heavily favored home team won by 26.

Kept INT at 35 and this was a divisional game and only 1 pick.

Boxscore
Score 38-12 total plays 127 passing tds 3; rushing tds 1; and a pick 6 QB comp % 87 & 65, 667 passing yards; rush atts 51 yds 144 2.82 average, 10 Btks, 14 TFL, 2 sacks, 6 Defl, 1 INt, 1 penalty and Pens 16-133 yards

I may drop tackle to 35 to increase run average over 3 yards. Would like it to be in the 3 to 4 yard range. Just need more averages.
Ok cool and yea 35 has worked out well for me as far as talking goes. The linebackers aren't always in the backfield getting tfl. You'll like that setting