View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
dman08
Pro

OVR: 2
DManChi's Madden 19 cpu vs cpu sliders

Hello OS,

This set is working great for me so i just wanted to share with everyone and hopefully help someone enjoy their experience with this year's edition of madden. I gotta thank tommycoa for his set because that was a definite starting point for me and he has been very helpful as far as answering questions in his thread. To anyone who may not like this set i would suggest trying his sliders as they play great as well. Now to be clear i don't set any of this in the main menu. The main menu is default everything. I don't even know if they effect what happens in cfm anyway. I think that's just a placebo effect honestly. I use tdawg's xp sliders and for auto subs i go thru every team and set them as follows:

Rb sub in 95
Rb sub out 93

Wr sub in 85
Wr sub out 83

De sub in 95
De sub out 93

Dt sub in 95
Dt sub out 93

All other positions at default.

I do believe what tommy says about the game playing wonky when you skip cutscenes. Therefore I don't skip anything and honestly before i actually start a game i close out the app to freshly start the game. I know that sounds crazy but the game plays more realistic for some reason as opposed to just running game after game. Now onto the sliders

League Settings:
Skill Level: All Pro
Game Speed: Fast
Injury: On
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15

Gameplay Sliders Both user and cpu:
QB Accuracy: 60
Pass Blocking: 45
WR Catching: 53
Run Blocking: 87
Fumbles: 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 25
Interceptions: 21 (10/30)
Pass Coverage:95 (10/30)
Tackling: 15

Special Teams:
FG Power: 53 (10/30)
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 43
Punt Accuracy: 95
Kickoff Power: 60

Game Options:
Injuries: 21 (10/30)
Fatigue: 50
Min Player Speed Threshold: 0

Penalties:
Offside: 55
False Start: 45
Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 65
Face Mask: 51
Defensive PI: 99
Offensive PI: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Illegal Block In The Back: 50
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing Passer: 51
Roughing Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

I suggest playing multiple games with these before you make a judgment. I've gotten high scoring games, low scoring defensive battles. High rushing numbers and teams struggling on the ground. I'm ok with this slider set and don't think I'll be changing anything until after the next patch if necessary. Please post stats and feedback is always welcome. I may not change the sliders myself but if someone needs help fixing something in this set I'll do my best to help u. Enjoy your cfm gentleman!

Last edited by dman08; 10-30-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove