Old 10-29-2018, 09:30 AM   #7
dman08
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: DManChi's Madden 19 cpu vs cpu sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Hey dman,

Just out of interest what sort of numbers are you seeing with pass deflections, tfl and broken tackles in your games? I’m using Tommy’s set and very happy with those, and see yours are similar but also quite different in some areas.

I wondered what differences you see with your set to Tommy’s?
I'm seeing anywhere from 5-12 tfl per team and about that same number for pass deflections per team. The last game i played my bears versus the Patriots and the Patriots caused trubisky problems. They had about 14 pass deflections which was the most I've seen w this set. High obviously but that was the only time I've seen it hit that number. It normally stays between 7-10. Honestly the only real difference in my set to tommy's is the qb acc. I felt 90 was causing a lil bit of robo qb in the games i played. I wanted to just post my adjustments in his thread but i didn't wanna disrespect his thread. I feel like at 60 qbs play more to their ratings but slightly better than the default settings which has them taking sacks all game. To make up for this i upgraded the pass blocking slightly to give them another second in the pocket for decision making. Sacks are pretty good at this number