View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #1843
giants76
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak84
Not been enjoying it since the patch so made some adjustments of my own and just had a great game. 25-20 with defenses having their teeth back in the passing game. Defenses were really on top in this, the only reason the game was reasonably high scoring was a each team had a TD on special teams.

Speed parity still at 25.

Things I changed from OP.

WR catching down to 70 for both.

Pass Coverage up to 80 for both.

Illegal block in the back down to 50.

(I also have human QB Accuracy down at 10 and Run Blocking at 50... but A&S has said before that these two are personal preference and don’t impact other sliders)

The result was an excellent game. Each team had one turnover, I sacked Mahomes four times and they sacked my QB three times.

There were still penalties, even with IBITB no longer in play. Had a couple of offensive holds called, which was nice.

The passing game was a lot of fun. Much tighter coverage from both teams but there were still some great plays made by receivers on contested balls.

*One more note... I edit the CPU QBs ‘Sense Pressure’ trait before the games.

Any QB OVR over 85 - Ideal
OVR 80-85 - Average

Anybody below 80 I don’t touch.

Was a bit silly when supposedly elite QBs we’re taking 8 or 9 sacks a game because they were oblivious to the pass rush. This has helped a lot. Now a four sack day is great performance from my D, rather than just the norm.
Will try some off these edits. Nice work!