View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 01:07 PM   #757
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
From what I hear a lot have shelved the game. If it's for a while or they have washed there hands of it remains to be seen. I am a hardcore nfl viewer that has played video games of football for years. The main reason for me to get the new version year in and year out is for the new rosters. Time after Time I have spent hours adjusting and re-adjusting the settings and nothing seems to work for long. A company worth hundreds of millions that within the last 2-3 years continues to insult it's customer base by releasing an inferior product. I have said before if people realized how little ea has spent on development and production that in itself would be a turn off. Hopefully this new patch I heard would drop by Halloween will and further corrections will be done.All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and ride the course. Keep up the good work with your threads and posts guys !
I don't care that "famous" YouTubers or "comp" guys have shelved the game (they mean nothing to me). I don't care that people who play on All Madden are frustrated with the game and have shelved it. If I were the last person left that still enjoyed the game, I would be perfectly fine with that. Frankly speaking, I am likely NOT going to install the next patch because the game is playing extremely well for me and I am enjoying it.

I asked a simple question, what are other people seeing with this particular slider set to make sure that there isn't any further fine-tuning necessary.