View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 03:38 PM   #759
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
2-1 with my Dallas Cowboys & I'm really liking the balance with this set. My only complaint is all the injuries. I'm losing 3-4 players a game it seems like. Lost Dak & Zeke for multiple weeks in one game after losing my starting defensive tackle & left guard the game before. Let the losing streak commence haha
Thanks for the feedback! Small sample size, but a 2-1 start for Dallas is quite reasonable and is what I am hoping to hear....

I really like the injury aspect to be honest. They aren't crazy (like I've only had up to 4 players on the injured list for multiple weeks). But, I've just lost my starting MLB Edmunds for the season with a Torn Rotator Cuff after I (very foolishly) brought him back from a previous injury a week early. After 5 games, it is him and two others with shorter-term injuries on my injured list. That really isn't bad at all for all the little dings we see in-game.

It can suck losing a keystone player like Zeke but that's football. We have to avoid the temptation to overuse these guys, rest them as needed, and take them out of blowouts. Even then, we might still lose them.

I know one thing for a fact, I will be closely watching injury and toughness ratings for any future player acquisitions.