View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 05:22 PM   #763
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
I'm using a roster with iMac's traits edit if that means anything. And if it does please let me know because I'll restart with pre-season roster. I used your sliders the past couple years & they've worked great.

I like the injury aspect as well. It's a big part of of sports & they happen every week. Forces teams to change their week to week strategy & creates opportunities for other players. So I definitely want to continue to see those.

As far as the 2 big injuries I mentioned. Zeke was injured early 1st quarter but the Dak injury made much more sense. I was slinging the ball around a lot & running with him. On top of that he was already sacked a couple times.
I'm not a personal fan of trait-edited rosters. I understand the concept but disagree with the execution of many (i.e. blanket-deleting traits from all players). I DO agree that some traits are overdone in EA's rosters (actually tweeted Clint about it earlier today when I found a relevant opening), but I don't like it the other way either.

Here's the thing though....if you're having fun and enjoying the game, roll with it. I'm not going to tell anyone how to enjoy the game. Just understand that I do all of my testing/playing using EA's default 75 man preseason roster and that there COULD be differences in outcomes due to that....