View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 11:22 PM   #3
shortstop2
Rookie

OVR: 0
?Yes! This is the sort of guidance I’ve been looking for as I’m in a similar situation. Last night I pulled Diamond Brandon Roy, Ray Allen* and my 2nd Strickland who I put up last night on the auction.* I thought about Moses* too but wondered...I’m like 5 Amy’ rewards from* Diamonds and my first impulse was(is) to get Willis Reed. I figured, I’d sell Roy who as of last night was gong for close to 200k. Will his price stay high for a while? Figured I pickup Jermaine O’Neal and partner him with Willis. I tend to hoard cards (Madden habits) so I tend to miss out* on coins/tokens. I’m trying to figure out how to go about getting* Jermaine* as 2 lower tiered cards are all i need. After reading your post maybe I should sell all of my other cards(Lanier, Robinson,* etc) and use those coins to pickup Jermain to complete Moses. I could possibly wind up with Moses, O’Neal* and Willis now that I think about it.* I was also looking at the Baron Davis and Jason Kidd cards as well as Vince* Carter. As you can tell, I’m all over the place(lol) Any Help is greatly appreciated. Here’s my cards if it helps: . Thanks in advance.