View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 07:15 PM   #1814
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I know this not the place for the question I’m gunna ask but I’ve come to see over time the regular on this form have good info so I wanted to ask if anyone knew if the traits that are a must to change because I’m thinking of making my own roster with the trade deadline update

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It’s all personal preference, contingent on what you’re looking for. My personal tastes are...
Primary edit: big hitter off. Cant stand the animations associated with this.
Secondary edits: clutch and high motor off. These can have an override on ratings, especially because they’re not distributed evenly by EA.
Season to taste edits: Sideline catch on for RB, WR and TE; drops open pass set to yes for all defenders. From there, I’ll mess around with different ones just to see the effects.

You can make this simple by using iMac’s roster, or a variation of it.

The irony here... I’m currently using the stock 75 man preseason roster, as it works well with my personal set. Also, this last patch cleaned up and calmed down the WWE nonsense in gameplay. For the first time in quite some time, big hitter isn’t completely over the top, and I like the clutch and motor traits. Again, all relative to this patch and my own setup.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror