View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #1092
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Ahh, I get you. I’m going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since it’s half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, I’ll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! I’m surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.[emoji15]

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Ahh, I get you. I’m going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since it’s half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, I’ll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! I’m surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.[emoji15]

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Keep us updated in the playoffs. My year 1 had 2 blowouts in the wildcard round, but the rest of the games were decided within a couple of touchdowns i think. Ive watched too many in the past couple of weeks. It’s got to where i don’t leave when i have a game running, can’t get enough of it.

I’m gonna start deleting my profile after every 8 games.

This is hard to explain, but I’ll try.

I’m two season in now, and the game plays a bit different in weeks 1-8, then 9-end of reg season, and then playoffs.

Weeks 1-8 the teams seem like they’re still figuring out who they are. It’s not crappy or unwatchable, it’s just not as exciting as week 9 and beyond. Just seems like in week 8, the game kicks into a different gear and the teams have a solid idea of their identity.

Right now I’m simming all games in week 1, year 2. The first 8 games looked pretty good, then the 9th game Tom Savage (replace retired Brady) and Darnold threw for 500 yards in the same game. Wasn’t anything glitchy, neither team had much of a pass rush. But if I’d a played another game WITHOUT deleting the profile, it would’ve got glitchy.

Here’s what i think is happening:
The game doesn’t realize I’m playing all the games in week 1, it just sees me playing 8 straight games and the game engine is confused, thinking I’m in week 8 of my CFM, and that extra gear I mentioned is kicking in and the players are playing/executing like they’re in week 8 of the season.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts