Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 AM   #1123
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Dont worry about reinputting the sliders in cfm. But I always reset MM stuff because it gets messed up when you delete profile. I set the time/speed parity/injury/visual/audio in the main menu. Then when in CFM i play the next game up.

The reason I fix these particular ones in MM is because after you restart the game after profile delete, the MM settings are reset to default and when you go to cfm, it resets them there. Now it’s not the gameplay sliders that get switched, it’s the RB Moves, strange buttons, camera options, Audio stuff, and the stuff that’s in shows onfield visuals. That’s the stuff that gets set back to default. Like i said, it’s just easier to do it in the main menu. I also like having the quarter length/game speed/threshold/inj/fatigue to be the same in MM and CFM.

A note on the sliders and stats:

The passing is a bit high, but that 1000 yard combined passing game happened when i forgot to delete the profile and it really drives up the average . If i erase that game, they averaged 267 yards a game. 17 above average. That 1000 yard game really skews the average. So 267 is 17 more than the 250 real average and 91 yards rushing per game is 19 yards less than the 110 yards real rushing per game. 2 yard difference.

Little confused here... so when I do profile reset, I pick expert, sim, go to settings, change quarter length back, accel off, change camera settings, flip play off, etc, etc. when I go to CFM is there any thing I need to change?? I didn’t think there was? I might have misunderstood.