View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 11:53 AM   #809
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Did you try eliminating the playcall plays like tommycoa and Josh mentioned. I just did in my CFM and what a difference for CPU playcalling. It eliminates the shot plays and just calls a more balanced game.

I don't know what to tell you on the RPM glitching my friend. Josh and Tdawg and others in here are having results near mine, it only rear it's ugly head one or twice per game for me. Side note: I was wondering how Nick Perry beat the LT and our oldest son was watching me in replay mode. Dad, why you watching a replay of that play, it's a video game, art imitating life. lol Of course, he added the games already take you a hour and a half, why waste more of your time. lolz.

I know what you meant by feeling cheated, I've had games up by 2 scores, 3 scores and 1 score and sometimes the CPU team tries to come back and sometimes my D stops them. Try to call a timeout to stop their momentum on offense. I've done that before and it seems to work. My last game vs the Bears, I was up 20 to 16 and the Bears came down the field and scored a TD and I blamed the last int with Rodgers when I had the ball at the 3:40 mark and turned it over at midfield. Ah, hello, my fault. Also, I called the wrong play on the GL and the CPU Bears called a perfect play. Once, during the game, it was second and long, I had aggressive rush turned on and called a blitz. Bears dialed up a screen play to Cohen and they had an easy first down.

For me, I lost and blew that game, not CPU robo QB comeback mode.
I sure did... and I noticed a difference right away.. it's crazy how many things affect this game negatively lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w