View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #1835
richnav
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
I’m six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and I’ve got to say I’m really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.

One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, I’m not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but it’s got to the point that I’m only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.

In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 – 24.

My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!

Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.

Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.

One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?

Yeah bro you lowered mine to 54 seems perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove