ProfessaPackMan
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 11/13 - 11/19 Games Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
From the other thread. I feel like jeebs right now lol

Fantastic news. The way he went down looked like he was going to be done for quite some time. Good to see he should be able to bounce back from this just fine.

Question I have for Pack, Nets fans. Do you even want him to come back this season? Considering there was "moderate" ligament damage done, would you prefer he just sit out the rest of the year and come back for training camp to ensure he's fully healed up and no risk at doing any further damage there or is this news that he can come back this season welcome news?
Our training staff is among the most conservative staffs in the league. So while they say he can back in 2-3 months(which would put him at the All Star Break), personally I’m aiming moreso for March.

The same doctor that did his Foot Surgery while he was in College is also our team doctor so at least there’s some history with him and they have some sort of baseline to go off of.

For comparison sake, Eagles CB Ronald Darby suffered the same injury last year and was back in like 6-8 weeks.