Old 11-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #1144
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Both console versions performs auto updates because when we initially install the game, we also install the demo/free 10 hour trial, and it’s updating the game through the 10 hour trial. Even when the disc isn’t in the console. Only way to avoid the patch is to not be hooked to wifi, and we use our console for streaming. It doesn’t seem to matter if you have auto updates off, it still downloads it.

Gonna get a kindle fire stick soon and use it for streaming, and xbox just for madden. It’s the only game I play.

Anybody has experiences with Kindle Fire Stick, shoot me a PM. Can you use Netflix?

Yeah, I’ll need all the help I can get when testing after the patch.

I’m gonna watch every week 1/year 1 game. Really like this method because it’s easy to get stats and averages from just one game played. Also easy to grab averages for TFLS, Sacks, Deflections because it’s a single game on a blank slate. Plus it’s season’s worth of games, and it contains a sample from every team in the league. It’s the fairest way to judge what needs to be changed because these games have a wide set of variables.

Wow, really? Man that blows. Glad I got it on PC haha. But yeah, I’ll be glad to help you test. I got my old gaming Laptop that runs Madden easily. Just use that, keep the one I play regularly on my desktop not updated just in case.

Let’s hope the patch doesn’t completely screw things up and just small changes... but probably not haha. If it does screw things up, please be for the better!

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828