View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 10:25 PM   #3
Junior Moe
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else get so caught up in tweaking the game that you don’t actually play?

I used to be that way. I still am to a certain degree. Theres just something about getting that perfect mix of sim, fun and realism. I use the first month or so to get my bearings, feel the game out, and have slideritis. After that, I accept the game for what it is and just play. I'm using Celtics roster along with Barncores edits and JBs draft classes. I've taken stuff from every slider set posted here along with my own edits and I'm running with it. This year, charging and blocking fouls are jacked up. I have reach in fouls maxed out and I get a decent enough number of overall fouls. It's not true to life, but it'll work. I'm not sure if it's the roster I'm using or my sliders. Regardless, i can live with the gameplay where it is. I'm having fun with ML. I hope 2K patches fouls because its a legit issue. If they do I'll make adjustments. If they don't, I'll have my fun all the same. Its where I'm at now with gaming.