View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #1204
sdoug78
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Quick question. I don’t see the sky punting wind glitch at all since the last real patch earlier this month. I seen it once, but it was karma because I told Roadman I’d yet to see one. Haven’t seen but the one. Are you guys sky punting wind glitch free?

Really love how the wind messes with punts. Especially on Free Kicks after a safety.

I quick simmed to end season 3 because of not deleteing after each game. On season 4 im gonna watch the pats and the jags. Jags have top rated defense. Want to do a season where i delete before each game played. Thinking this should clean up some of the screwiness. Didn’t want to have to delete after each game. Like always, you got do what Madden wants you do to. At least we got a good idea of what Madden wants us to do.
No, ive hardly seen any since the patch. Occasionally you'll see one but not like before where a team could have 3 or 4 in a game. It also feels like the better punters are able to pin teams down inside the 20 better, whereas before the majority were touchbacks.