View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #13
Papadoc60
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ESFL 50 THOUGHTS ETC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThisLife
All due respect... I watch you fight with him and thought it was kinda cheesy. Not your fault just the game.

It seems that throw that Lead Jab, Lead Hook, Leg kick combo to death. And on the ground its is sub spam city.

Once again, not your fault, you are simply getting the win. I just thing there should be serious stamina penalties for attempting subs like that. And they need to slow Jacare's striking down... just a bit.
How many subs did I attempt? I had two or three real attempts from my count, the stamina seemed pretty appropriate. I think Jacare is perfect in the game as far as stats go, although they should make him an A+. He arguably beat Kelvin and Romero and he KOed Weidman and Brunson in the last year. He has solid striking.

Pretty sure all jabs are lead jabs btw. Jabs and leg kicks are a good way to mitigate the nonstop pressure that people prefer in this game. I don't think "sub spamming" is a thing though, if someone denies your sub attempt you're probably going to lose position if you know what you're doing. No offense taken