Old 11-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #1254
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Guys, hold off on testing. I’m trying some adjustments, and it’s been a mixed bag but nothing drastic. Tried a higher speed parity threshold but didn’t like what I seen. Took away pass rush.

I’ve raised tackle to 35

Lowered pass block to 35, but about to bump back to 40, the old setting

Also giving 9 minute quarters a go. Not sure if we’ll get enough plays, and the user’s D will be ranked high and the offense will be ranked low. Where 10 minutes gives us 130 plays, 2 above the real 128 average. While 9 minute quarters will probably average in 108-118 range, that’s 10-20 less plays a game.

On nine minute quarters, the cpu utilizes the run clock feature sooner more than they do on 10 minutes. Earlier this release, i tested 9 minutes extensively, and there were too many games that had less than a 100 total plays.

But since the last patch, the game moves quicker with cutscenes and replays. Seems like there’s fewer replays. Need to run 9 minutes for at least 16 games to get a nice average.

10 minute quarters would probably give 128 plays if the punters ran clock more on punts. Thought of this the other night. There’s usually 5-8 punts a game and that’s probably 100 seconds of game time that doesn’t get elapsed like it should.

Happy thanksgiving Man!

I played a 9 minute game last night and I was little shocked. There was 119 plays, which is obviously not NFL, but the stats added up realistically? I didn’t get that one. It was a 49ers Vs Vikings 10-23 win. Niners has many chances to score but blew it. I can’t remember stats off top my head but it was something similar like this;

385-395 total offense
95-102 rushing yards
267-254 passing yards
13-16 first downs
452-468-total Yards

All I remember top my head. I’m going to be opening up my laptop and letting games just play out today as I cook and watch football, is there anything you want me to test besides 9 minutes?