Old 11-24-2018, 06:27 PM   #1300
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Run game looks just right now. Pass game needs tweaks. This may take longer to figure out. They’re way more accurate now, but they do still throw away and misfire.

Dc gave me the pass defense slider numbers last time. Maybe he finds something new.

Really like 25 pass react, 35 int, 75 pass cover. Lots of risk and reward. But since the patch, i think there’s more reward. Prepatch this a great setting. Like i said, i’ll Be on the lookout for what he discovers with sliders.

Yeah it isn’t bad though, maybe slight tweak to coverage or something.it isn’t terrible. but yeah they are more accurate now for sure. as of now, I’m going to keep going with my franchise honestly. I’m enjoying it a lot right now and pretty happy with where it’s at. I’ll keep you updated with my franchise and how it goes as always.

I’ll be on the look out with any further tweaks you make with coverage, pass defense, etc. maybe DC already has something brewing we don’t know about![emoji4]

Thanks Tommy, great set! Has saved me from sliderists and giving up on madden!

Edit: Not sure if you’re sticking with 70 run block, but if you are, it isn’t on OP yet! Just so you know so others don’t possibly get confused. (: