View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:06 AM   #24
Johnnythelegend
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2K19 Roster/Game Issues (Rant)

I don't know how that skating clipping no defense mess of a game has been the most realistic 2k ever. And I noticed people always like to praise previous game at the expanse of the latest version of the game. During 2k18 cycle people were talking about 2k17 how it was actually better and they missed it even though they didn't like it. I hated 2k18, and I tried freaking everything, defense sliders on 100, literally every one, including the one in myleague where you can set up help defense. I edited players and their attributes, I put on ball defense help defense and pick and roll defense at 100 for all players and it was still too easy for me. The game that has given me the least challenge in my lifetime experience of virtual basketball is 2k18 without a doubt. I had to force myself not to abuse bad help defense, bad pick and roll defense and bad 1 on 1 defense. I had to play the game on my toes constantly worrying about not abusing the CPU. I was frustrated.

Give me 2k19 over it every time. De gustibus non est disputandum, some players prefer 2k18 because you are able to do what you want but if you can restrict yourself from abusing CPU's deficiencies you can have a nice good looking gameplay while others prefer gameplay that is more challenging.

Cheers