View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:42 PM   #1715
neotokyo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

1. i just averaged 5 yards a rush two games straight with an 81 overall elusive back

2. no idea what you even mean by this first part, my cpu pass defense does just fine and if you're going to nit pick reasons you are losing then you should nit pick reasons you are winning and you'll see the same thing on the other side. only answer is to just play through it. i agree player pass rush is OP against CPU play action though

3? i definitely knock an equal amount of catches loose as the computer does to me, both teams have butterfingers when getting hit imo

i should have quoted that guy who i'm referring to, two posts back the really paranoid guy but i'm lazy and have no idea how to forum

one of my major gripes (not sure if it's cause of my lack of football knowledge) but on a bunch of my plays my QB drops so far back after the snap that the defensive ends are able to just walk around my tackles and get a sack. maybe it's a mismatch? my LT gave up 5 sacks my last game but i still won. by the 4th quarter i was just staring at him cause i trusted my other blockers

Last edited by neotokyo; 11-25-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove