View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 05:42 PM   #1343
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
The 5 star was me Tommy. I really appreciate how often and fast you respond and the slider set has been working amazing for me so far!
Thanks, Rick. Means a lot and glad you’re loving every minute of it.

Keep us updated on your CFM. Would love to know how it goes. Glad it’s working when watching a single team.

Early on i think people thought i was only about playing with different teams, but i just wanted to play with as many teams as possible. You test these sliders with one team, and you end up tuning the single team. When you watch all the teams, you get a better idea of what the sliders really do.

Even when the stats were off, people were enjoying these. And that’s saying something. O.S. can be a tough crowd when it comes to stats.

The biggest thing is having testers like you guys because that cuts the testing time into light speed. HC’s been out of it this release with pneumonia, and he was my primary helper last year. It was good to see HC be able to plug n play when he got better and not have to worry about testing.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts