Old 11-26-2018, 08:21 PM   #1358
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This thread is more old school internet, like the 90s. Where it’s hyper-focused and hardly ever strays from the main subject. I never thought i’d Ever get this immersed in watching the cpu play itself, but man, once it gets going, cpu vs cpu is like crack cocaine. I should put a warning label in the O.P., Highly Addictive: May Cause Lack of Focus or Divorce or Dropping Out or Getting Fired But Defintely No Bloody Stool or Erectile Dysfunction!

I think everybody that’s gave them a fair 16 game season shot have liked them. MVP, you used to be strictly hum vs cpu, and I don’t see you ever going back to that style. When we remove ourselves from Madden, this game shines as hard as NBA 2K. Heck, 2K still had problems with timeout management last year, same as madden. Football is a way more complicated sport compared to others. Lots of moving parts, schemes, personell management choices, etc. it’ll be a while before we can play against something like that. But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t play good when we leave it alone.

If more people got into this mode, there would be few complaints about Madden. I don’t see hardly any of the Madden chicanery I see other fuss about. If i do see glitchy stuff, it’s once every blue moon, and pretty soon after, when something amazing happens, i forget the glitch happened.

Keep posting guys, and maybe more people will see the light. Few understand the untapped potential of this game.

You’re right my man... I can’t go back to Hum VS CPU... I can’t do it. I find it boring. It’s funny how from Madden 12 and on I could never finish more than a season of madden because it seemed to get too easy or something. I almost altogether said forget Madden until my last second attempt at trying this last month. Brilliant. Saved the game for me and kept my football addiction going! Because man I love football! Haha

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828