View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:26 PM   #1359
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengoal
Agreed 100 percent I haven’t felt like this about madden in a long time. Usually by this time I’ve moved on from Madden and start playing NHL & FIFA, and this year with the cpu vs cpu experience I can’t put Madden down.
I tweeted about Madden being damn near flawless and somebody commented, Flawless? How? Acting like I was an EA butt-kisser or something. They have no idea.

Think about this, when you skip replays and cut scenes in cpu/cpu mode, the game turns arcadey. That’s pushing buttons in a mode where the user has no control and it jacks up gameplay. What does pushing buttons do to the game engine when you actually play the game?

No accelerated clock and not skipping cutscenes/replays should be the baseline for any slider set. Too much testing. Accelerated clock on and skipping replays/cut scenes rushes the game and how it thinks. You may see some nice action from time to time doing these two no nos, but it will never consistently play right.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts