View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 12:50 AM   #4
Erithtotl
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Pure glass cleaner == easy mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
So you play 3 games of rec center now all of a sudden you think you know it all about this archetype. I hate all these sh*t posters that talk about how OP a glass is when ive been using one since 2k17. Back then no one b*tched about this build when in fact, IT WAS EVEN MORE POWERFUL IN 2k17. With the purple brick wall you would literally knock down every guard.

I dont know what “mechanics” your talking about when you say it breaks them. You act as if the glass cleaner can shoot half court 3s or dunk from the free throw line again like in 2k18 this all happened.

Now, in 19, they took away alot of the badges. We dont even get free throw ace badge/up and under. Instead we get badges like charge card which is useless.
I've played 300 in rec center. I've played 8-10 with this build and with a 73 beaten every matchup. You say it's weaker than previous years but all the other bigs have been nerfed more because they got rid of all the poster dunks. Now rebounding and defense is all bigs are good for and they do it better than anyone.