View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:09 PM   #39
coach422001
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormVoltron
How would I go about creating an ultra defensive gameplan where I could have all 11 players between the ball and the goal line? What formation/tactics/player roles should I use? Is it even possible in this game?
Generally there is no formation that sets all players to stay behind the ball. THere are a number of instructions for players to come back on defense, to stay back when attacking, and I'd set those to keep players back. The game tends to really look to force players into shape, so if I drop my striker back most if not all you teammates will be behind the ball. set the free kick/corner/men in box to minimum numbers. You'll probably want a formation with 9 men in the back and midline which should give your teammates the ability to stay deep through positioning and instructions. Your striker may not drop that deep no matter what you do and may try to occupy the central defenders anyway. There may be something in the length you could adjust in your sliders when you switch to such a tactic but I don't know enough about that to be sure you'd limit the amount of 'stretch' you team will have. That's about all the suggestions I have, but no guarantee it will work.