View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #110
Shak84
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sabo's Gameplay Edits & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
From scratch? Takes me about 30-40 minutes but that is with me knowing the ins and outs of every formation/play...

Here's best way to explain it, will make sense if you have experience creating playbooks.. it reads like a lot of work but its not, just has to be broken down that way... the only thing that takes me long is assigning the stars the first time and having to pick the goalline plays, everything else is a breeze because i know what formations i want, plays to get rid of and the copy pasting is pretty easy...

In the following order

*Trim playbook down to 18 total formations (usually 10-12 shotgun, 6-8 others)

*Remove broken plays (shot plays for sure) get the book to under 250 total plays

*Go to gameplan, copy/paste hail mary to all down and distances

*Start rating all shotgun plays a half star on first down

*copy first down plays to 3rd and long

*remove all play action plays from 3rd and long, then copy paste to 3rd and medium

*remove all short passes/run plays from 3rd and long

*copy paste to 4th long/medium

*remove all screens from 4th long/medium

*go back rate all other formations half star on 1st down

*rate every run play 1.5 stars, then copy paste to 2nd men, 3rd short, 4th short and redzone

*rate all play action 1 star on 1st down, copy paste to 2nd short

*up the running plays to 3 stars on 2nd and short

*pick 1 run 1 pass per formation for goalline plays

*inside the five/run the clock just pick the same handful of plays that run the ball under center
Got my playbook sorted where I want it with lots of screens and motion, gonna try doing the gameplan stars tonight but just reading this and wondering what I do for 2nd and long? Everything else I think I have my head wrapped around.