Old 11-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #1768
GJD23
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
How many plays do you get with that? I do 15 min 14 accel and I feel I get about 120-130 plays. Also what difficulty do you use? Ive always been an all madden guy because Ive found all pro too easy but all madden just sucks this year and all pro has been improved a lot and has way better animations but IMO it is still pretty easy so im not sure whether I should go back to all madden or stay on all pro when matt updates us.
Yeah I'm getting realistic numbers with 15min 15sec runoff. 130 usually on average, give or take a bit which is fine. I'm playing All-Madden. I tried Armors sliders (All-Pro) and went 19-0 in my first year, lol, so I need a good challenge and Matt's provided me with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ok, i use 13 min 18 sec. I thought that might be why my stats are so high but i dont think that is the issue. My play calling is about 45-55 rush to pass depending how the game plays out. I dont just pass all over the place and i wasnt seeing passing stats like this before the patch. The only thing that has changed has been the patch. I play the same way i always play. If i have to pass 40 times to win i will but even at that i wasnt hitting 370 to 425 in yards like i am now with any qb i use. Players are just too open too much. 4th quarter is always a shoot out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Don't know what to tell you man. I don't know your playstyle but I play as sim as possible so maybe that might be the difference? I don't go for it every time it's 4th & 1 with a QB draw or FB run...if you think about it the more you extend your drive the more yards you'll put up. So yeah. If you are calling money plays and cheesing the CPU then that might be the problem, but if not, I'm not sure. Matt's the expert but I'd probably look at the threshold setting and see if you can reel players in a bit more so coverage is better?