View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 07:39 PM   #1492
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I hear you on the wife thing. That’s why ive cooled down some, too.

Man it goes way faster now. Tuner had to’ve did that. Wasn’t this fast before.

The deflections aren’t as good as they were before. Mostly 10-12 a game. But ive seen a 19 deflection game, too. Probably can fix it, for now, I just want to chill and watch.

Also may not be as many penalties now. Not sure, need more tests.

Overall I’m really loving it. Big shoutout to EA this years with these patches. Game keeps getting more consistent and easier to fix in between patches. HC0023 and I were talking today about how Madden’s changed since the new team took over. They seem more interested in the things we’re looking for.

Can’t wait to see what you guys think. I’ll probably taker her easy this weekend and not do much since i just did that Super Bowl, but i will be checking the thread just as regular as I always do.

Take care guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
I’ve had to take a little break the last 2 days, think the wife was feeling a little neglected lol

Loved reading the Super Bowl play out, but it goes far to quick for me to be able to do it play by play. I’d have to stop the game every few plays.

The stats are also looking great since you upped fumbles to 40! Can’t wait to get some game time in over the w-end to test them out myself. I’m going to try playing the 2nd season of my cfm which I saved before the last patch. Fingers crossed it’s gets similar results to the ones being posted.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts