View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
FBCoachP
Rookie

OVR: 0
Competitive AM Sliders

So I posted a set of sliders last year and decided to give it a shot again this year. I am without a doubt a SIM Madden player and will always look for realistic games and results. I want to see this game replicate what I’ve seen played out on Sundays as well as what I’ve seen play out in my time as a player and now a coach. With that being said here is how I play.

My theory is that EA focuses most of it’s time on the competitive game mode. Simulation is grossly broken and the only thing that works properly in the mode is the fatigue setting and substitutions. If you look at the description of Competitive it says, “less random events occur”. This to me means ratings and RPM is what shines the most. With a few minor tweaks this game plays very realistic on Competitive mode. I will go over the important settings

Skill Level- AM
Game Speed- Very Slow
Game Style- Competitive
Player Progression- Weekly
Quarter Length- 12 Minutes
Accelerated Clock- On
Play Clock- 20
Play Call Style- Enhanced
On Field Visuals- All Off
Gameplay Helpers- All Off/ Special Moves- Manual

Auto Subs
Out/In
QB- 0/1
RB- 90/92
WR- 90/92
TE- 40/42
OL- 0/1
DT- 95/97
DE- 95/97
LB- 91/93
CB- 78/80
S- 78/80

XP Sliders- Default

Gameplay Sliders- Default except for INT. Set at 30 for HUM/CPU

Special Team Sliders
FGP- 45
FGA- 35
PTP- 42
PTA- 42
KOP- 45

Game Options
INJ- 10
FTG- 100
SPD- 77

Penalties
OFF- 56
FST- 55
HOL- 73
DHOL- 72
FMK- 66
DPI- 74
OPI- ON
KCI- ON
BIB- 48
IG- ON
RTP- 51
RTK- ON
RIK- ON

This is how I’ve played thru 10+ games and the results have been amazing and have felt authentic. Not one game has felt the same. Mismatches have been exposed and nothing has felt OP. AI RB’s have played the best I’ve seen. RPM has looked real. AI QB’s have missed throws under pressure and taken shots downfield. Both pass defenses have been pretty good. This has been a good experience. I will post my recent boxscore below. Hopefully you guys try these, like them, and give good feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove