Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #46
SeattleBattleCat
Pro

SeattleBattleCat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your franchise going? NHL 19 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
That's so stupid, they obviously have the technology in the game for a full on expansion feature since you can add one at the start. I just want to be able to play out the first season or two as is then add a team.
I think that would be a great feature if you could choose a year that an expansion team would enter the league. It would throw yet another element into franchise mode.

Recently finished my 3rd season with my Detroit Red Wings Dynasty (Link to it below in my signature), made playoffs for the 1st time & got handed a good old fashion beating by Tampa Bay in the 1st Round in 5 games. 2021/22 season promises much & looking forward to playing it.

Thanks to a terrible trade offer from Colorado before the 3rd season began, the Red Wings ended up with the 1st pick in the draft, which we selected a Medium Elite Left Winger, Fredrik Larsson. 1 game into pre-season & his 1st incomplete rating (fog of war) has him as possibly 84ovr which is fantastic for a rookie.

It might take me a while to get through the next season this month due to a work trip, then a family overseas trip during Xmas... Probably need a break anyway haha