View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #1836
reMicXz
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

After 1 game on AM and one on AP with Comp i think im sold. Using the Browns the majority of the DBs have 70+ in MCV/ZCV and they played like it. Made an adjustment to have an extra DB cover a TE and it actually worked. There were fewer warping players, and comical animations. Caught a few in there but it wasnt spotted on every play like before. I ended up blowing out the Dolphins 21-6. All of my points were scored in the first half. Then the defense shut me down second half but other than giving up 320 yards to Tannehill all he could manage was 2 INTs and never got in the endzone or FG range. They controlled the game everywhere except for the scoreboard. 29 T.O.P to my 19.

I can honestly endorse this as of right now. I would encourage all to at least try it for a couple games, First wherever you have your sliders now with no alterations and just switch to competitive from simulation and see if you notice any differences positive or negative then adjust accordingly. I will warn you all about one thing, we've set the sliders to a point where we want the game to be balanced on sim it may seem a bit too easy at first go.

A Lot of credit to Matt for having such a modular base set that doesnt have any crazy adverse effects when changing things to fit unique playstyle. So far it feels like the slider changes have an actual effect on the efficacy of the players on the field.

The only thing i dont remember is if there are little to no penalties on comp. Or if that has something to do with the default penalty sliders

These were at 12min 20accel. My next test will be with my Giants year 2 CFM 15min 16accel with slight adjustments from these.

I've got 300 hours on madden since release and i'd say about 90% of it is testing, altering and tweaking. Back to the lab I go...

https://gyazo.com/01a71dfe2d975e4a07ed5a084f2b213e
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01a71dfe2d975e4a07ed5a084f2b213e.jpg (65.2 KB, 125 views)